Monday, March 27, 2006

April Madness

April is going to be a busy month for us... Sunday, April 23rd is our three year anniversary open house. Everyone is welcome to stop by for a glass of vino and some food.

April 27th is the "Favorites from menu's past" dinner. We will be participating in Rivers of Chocolate at the Mountain Winery on April 30th (www.riversofchocolate.org) and also at the 60th anniversary Via Ball (www.viaservices.org/viaball1.html) on Friday May 5th.

I highly recommend attending some or all of these events. I will give a special prize to anyone I see at all four events!

Oh Also, I should be on "Dining Around with Gene Burns" on Saturday April 8th on KGO radio (www.kgoam810.com) to help promote the Rivers of Chocolate Event. I think I will be on between noon and 1pm.

This is my favorite radio show, so make sure to tune in. I listen to this show almost every Saturday morning, it's highly reccomended!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Josiah! Wonderful food there at your establishment. I heard a rumor that your Mom taught you everything she knows about cooking. Is this true? She must be something! Keep up the most excellent cuisine.