Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't been posting to the blog as much. Spring is here and we are getting busier and busier.

Rivers of chocolate and the Via Ball were a blast and raised tons of money for thier respective causes.

A few updates:

Menu is in major seasonal transition mode.
Spring produce is finally here.
I have some exciting things in the pipeline in regards to some new purveyors, stay tuned!
Some new French Stuff on the wine list (oh la la!), including a 1998 Cote-Rotie. Yum!

I'll have more updates as the week rolls on.

Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josiah,
I wanted to thank you for a very wonderful evening at the King of Mushrooms Dinner. The food was wonderful as always. It always inspires me to push my cooking to the next level. Sharyl and I can't wait for the next dinners.
Troy

Anonymous said...

It's really cool that you have a blog!

My fiancee and I dined at your restaurant this evening (July 2nd), and had the tasting menu. Fantastic!

I mentioned that I didn't like gazpacho, but was not by any means assuming a substitution would be allowed ... however, far exceeding my expectations, not only did you provide a substitution, but it was incredible. White corn soup with (I hope I'm getting this right) english pea puree and truffle oil. It was rich and subtle and mind-blowingly good. Thank you! :) It did not appear to be anywhere on the menu, so I was amazed to be presented with such a stunningly well-crafted dish.